Frequently Asked Questions about Healthy Relationships Curriculum developed by Men For Change.
1. What is Men For Change?
2. How was the Healthy Relationships Curriculum (HRC) developed?
3. Who were your development partners?
CONTENT AND DESIGN
4. Who is HRC designed for?
5. What are the key components of the program and how is it used?
6. How is the program organized?
7. Who is using HRC?
8. What support is offered when I buy the program?
9. How much training do I need to use HRC?
10. What professional training experience do the developers have?
11. What distinguishes HRC from other violence-prevention programs?
12. Where does HRC fit into the philosophy of progressive violence-prevention education efforts?
13. How is HRC being received across North America?
14. What research or evaluation has been conducted?
15. Is the program available in other languages?
16. What do young people say about the program activities?
17. What do educators say about the program?
How to purchase Healthy Relationships Curriculum
You can reach the developers and publishers of Healthy Relationships Curriculum through any of the following means:
Phone: (902) 457-4351
Fax: (902) 457-4597
We look forward to hearing from you.
:: Curriculum Outline :: Outcomes & Objectives :: Curriculum Reviews ::
:: Curriculum Ordering & Pricing Information :: FAQ ::
:: News & Announcements :: Resource Links :: Site Map :: Home ::
Copyright © Men For Change 1996-2005